After you apply to a job, you will see your "Application Status" in green. There are 6 different statuses, which are updated as the employer views applications:
- Your resume has been sent – Confirmation that the job poster has received your application.
2. The Job Poster has confirmed receipt of your application – The job poster has seen your application.
3. The Job Poster has fully reviewed your application – The job poster has reviewed your full Profile and Cover Letter.
4. The Job Poster has Flagged your Application as "CONSIDER" – The job poster has separated your application into a section of people they are actively considering for the position.
5. The job poster has hired someone – Don't lose hope! We post dozens of new jobs every day :-)